40 Steps - Chip Lane
40 Steps is the large black bridge which can be seen to the South of Taunton Station. It links Chip Lane with Cyril Street, and is within walking distance of the Station via Railway Street.
The bridge gives good views of all passing trains, and is good for up trains in the morning period and down trains in the afternoon and evening.
- Latest Images
- Photo Archive
- Photos from 2012>
- Photos from 2011>
- A Day in Welsh Wales!
- Pontypool & Blaenavon - Diesel Gala
- Severn Valley Railway - Diesel Gala
- London Underground Heritage Running
- Dean Forest Railway - Diesel Gala
- West Somerset Railway - Mixed Traffic Gala 2011
- Great Central (North) - Diesel Gala 2011
- Great Central Railway - Diesel Gala 2011
- East Midlands Parkway & Loughborough - May 2011
- Swanage Railway - Diesel Gala 2011
- South Devon Railway - Easter Gala 2011
- Taunton Area
- Contact Us
- Video Links